DCB SCC3 Black conformal coating is a specialist modified alkyd coating which has been specifically designed to meet the highest defence standards in both Europe and the United States. Sharing the same properties as DCA, DCB also offers camouflage to the PCB by being black opaque. DCB is a highly flexible coating making it ideal for small or delicate components, while also maintaining protection through an extremely wide operating temperature range. It provides excellent chemical resistance to a wide range of chemicals and solvents such as those found in the automotive and aerospace industries making it an excellent choice for these industries.
DCB can be sprayed, dipped or brushed, for full product details including test results please refer to the TDS. If you still require further information please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Black opaque coating provides camouflage of PCB design
- High chemical and solvent resistance when heat cured
- Extremely wide operating temperature range
- Resistant to many solvents in the Automotive and Aerospace industries
- Cured coating can be removed with Electrolube
- Meets UL746 standard for conformal coating
- Meets IPC-CC-830
- RoHS Compliant